On completion of Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree and Diploma program the graduate will be able to:-
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing Nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups.
- Provide Nursing care based on steps of Nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decision in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restoration health services in line with the national health polices and program.
- Practice with the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice with in the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individual, group and members of the health team in order to promote effective inter personal relationship and team work.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community health settings.
- Participate effectively as member of the health team in health care delivery system
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical / community health setting.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research finding to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness interests and contributes forwards advancement of self and of the profession.